It is always important to match the correct Fidanza V-Series clutch system with the vehicle and its intended use! Knowing what characteristics you want in a clutch and the torque and horsepower output of the engine is important too. Torque ratings for all Fidanza performance clutches are listed in our application guide/catalog adjacent to the part number.
Having a performance clutch shouldn’t be a workout! Fidanza clutch pressure plates are specifically designed to handle higher than OE torque applications, but without wearing out your leg With Fidanza’s design you can expect to have an increase in pedal effort between 15-20% over stock depending on application. We could design our clutches with more or less pedal effort; but longevity, torque capacity, or engagement quality would suffer.
All Fidanza clutch assemblies are computer balanced to help reduce vibration and noise and to ensure smooth operation. We do, however, always recommend that you balance your new clutch along with your vehicle’s flywheel as a complete assembly in order to maximize performance and minimize any driveline vibration or noise.
Bottom line is, Fidanza Performance’s V-Series clutches provide great grip and performance at an affordable price. Our clutches are available in two versions; the V-1 features a sprung hub, organic disc with copper inlay for street and mild race use, while the V-2 features a sprung hub, 6-puck ceramic disc for more grip on higher torque and race applications. Choose the level that works best for your needs.
Designed for drivability, durability and performance, V-Series clutches provide the optimum choice for today’s performance cars.
V-1 = Sprung hub full face organic street disc designed for ultimate drivability and performance.
V-2 = Sprung hub ceramic 6 puck designed for high-power builds used on the street or track.
Each V-Series Kit features:
- Sprung hub design to reduce vibration, lower engagement shock and deliver quieter operation. Hub springs caged for additional support and safety. *V1 discs feature a reduced marcel for faster, crisper shifts.
- High Quality disc, with steel backed linings for increased burst strength and premium friction materials for better engagement, increased heat resistance, faster recovery and extended clutch life
- Clutch pressure plate, spring and hub materials assembled with stout hardware resulting in extreme durability and consistency.
- Complete with pressure plate, disc, release bearing and alignment tool in most applications.
- SFI Approved in most applications.